Sunday, July 26, 2009

I WON'T BORE YOU WITH THE NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS

Please start by viewing this delightful
commercial by our beloved Berlitz
language services. Whilst this one promotes
English, there are others in the campaign
that promote other languages.



BAHRAIN'S BEAUTIFUL OUTDOORS
Whilst looking for work, regular walking helps maintain routine,
motivation and health. The 4 images below, taken on some of these
walks between Muharraq, Bussatein and Kharbabad is why I always
carry a small camera.





















ON THE JOB FRONT
Ok, so the above might be seen as avoiding the reality of finding a suitable job, but they certainly make the drudgery of not having that monthly injection into the bank account more tolerable. While Bahrain's weather has yet to overheat, the outdoors are still a nice place to be. Especially when you are staying confident that you'll be office and desk bound again before too long.

Really appreciating the support of family and friends at the moment and I'd like to thank all those who are keeping me posted on job offerings and regular calls and emails.

Basically, no firm offers just yet, keeping fingers crossed for some good news this week. In an ideal world (which we certainly are not in), I was hoping to secure something by July end, then have a short 2 week trip back home to Australia.

GETTING THE WORD OUT
If I can ask you all to forward the blog (including the email intro) to others in the business world, I would really appreciate it. I have just installed a Stats application which will be interesting to see who is reading my blog, when and from which countries. Total views are now up to 260 with 21 Followers. Please let me know if you have any difficulties logging on, commenting or becoming a Follower.

Thanks again all, and I'll blog you next week (maybe earlier if there is any good news)


Greg Millard
+973 3946 4123









No comments:

Post a Comment