Friday, July 3, 2009

NOT TAKING THIS UNEMPLOYMENT THING LAYING DOWN

This is my second blog and still at the testing stage. My initial blog on the 1st of July had some problems. The photo I added didn't appear, so I have uploaded another one here which I think will work once published. It's of a recent trip I did with some friends to Jaradah Island...let's wait and see. Still at the testing stage, so the picture is not relevant in any way to the purpose of the blog. There were also some spelling errors - more care this time.

If you didn't read the previous blog where I outlined the purpose of my blogging adventure, you are probably wondering why I have invited you to read this one. I will progressively invite more people once the structure and content is more in line with the objective. What is the objective you may well be asking yourself? It is to share my period of unemployment in Bahrain(which recently came about when my contract was not renewed last month) with friends, industry players, family, colleagues, contacts, potential employers, decision makers and influencers. So if you have been invited to subscribe to my blog, congratulations - you are indeed an important person.

I hope to provide you a light hearted and fun documentary of what Greg Millard is doing to move from unemployed to employed (or at least again, to an income producing being). I will be sharing a warts-and-all account of the trials and tribulations of the journey. At some point, I am confident that my attempts to entertain you with this blog will be seen as a fun, creative and hopefully engaging pursuit of communication and will lead to the next big job offer. I will be sharing photos, poems, summaries of attended interviews, songs I may write from time to time and daily activities I am utilising to maintain drive, motivation and creativity.

If you think you could use a marketing communications and advertising professional to enhance your market share, profitability and brand management or know someone who is looking, I'm hoping you feel confident in pointing them in my direction.

I will always appreciate comments from you, so please make them.



Greg Millard
+973 3946 4123

4 comments:

  1. hi greg.. good luck with your job hunt.. i am sure its a matter of time before you land the next big offer..
    subin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Greg,

    I wish you all the best.

    Good Luck

    M.Almahdi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Greg - thinking of you at this sensitive time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be writing bereavement cards Andrew. So touching at this 'delicate' time. Greg M>

    ReplyDelete