Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Blog Test for Greg Millard Newsletter sort of thing

Well, here it is. The first tinkerings from Greg Millard using the newest media of them all - blogging.


I want to be able to insert pictures and have some control as to page layout. I want to be able to customise the header of the blog into a magazine style masthead. I want to be able to have an audio file play when they first open the blog...like an intro theme song.


I will be inviting people to read it on a weekly basis. I am wanting to engage potentail employers, influencers and people who could help me land the next big gig.


This blog will be used to showcase the creative attributes of Greg Millard and to create a Top of Mind Awreness of Greg Millard by following his journey from unemployment to landing a job.


I will be using creative licence and some story telling techniques to engage the reader. Photos by Greg (some staged) , poems, cartoons, jokes, news and reviews will be included

1 comment:

  1. hey... good luck in the job search. be sure to look in the GDN, if you haven't started already.

    you're a music man, obviously creative, so you'll find another one soon... i'd bet on it.

    ReplyDelete